Friday, November 20, 2009

IE won't connect to my wireless card or LAN?

I bought an IBM R50 with XP pro. I can configure the LAN hookup and a wireless PC card to my router, but I can't seem to get IE to use either one to connect. What did I miss? IE shows the ISP address, but will only "Work off line!"



IE won't connect to my wireless card or LAN?ie tab





tools-internt options-connections check never dial a connection.Must work



IE won't connect to my wireless card or LAN?windows mobile internet explorer



im not good at computers but maybe u have also a pre-installed modem in ur computer..our LAN didnt work at frist because the tech says the computer gets "confused" whether to use the modem or the lancard.uninstall th modem first, f u have..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared web hosting