Friday, November 27, 2009

Does anyone else experience IE not loading pages completely, in other words, saying it is done, when

Since I've switched to IE 7, I've noticed many, many improvements, but it seems that I have been having to hit refresh or clicking on links more often to get the pages to load correctly.



It isn't my internet connection. I am on a high speed back bone connection with 10 MB/s bandwidth (10 down, 3 up).



For example, I go to view a streaming video...the page loads, it displays everything almost immediately except for the video and an image or two. Now it may be due to Ad servers and the order IE downloads (in particular, many more pages containing adclick and similar services seem to have this problem more often), but the unusual thing is that after waiting for a few seconds, the status bar in IE indicates Done, and the connection lights go out, but it isn't finished! I check my connection, and the speed is still fine (excellent connection). So I hit refresh, and what do you know, the video now suddenly appears as if "Oopps, did you want to see this content too?"!



Anyone else?



Does anyone else experience IE not loading pages completely, in other words, saying it is done, when it isn't?download ie





yes, this happens to me too. I never know if it is the server or what. Sometimes it refreshes fine. Sometimes I have to close IE and open it again.



Annoying, huh?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared web hosting