Wednesday, November 25, 2009

IE not working when I load some specific pages. Also, Norton Antivirus Installation fails.?

I am having probems when I just installed firefox. Some problems include that when I go to some websites such as this one http://www.symantec.com/techsupp/index.h... my IE is not working and I cannot click on the links in Microsoft Internet Explorer. I also could not install Norton Antivirus (I tried installing many versions) and it is just not working out. The configuration wizard does not work and I get screwed up there when I have to click on NEXT. Nothing happens! And also, I've tried IE6 and IE7 and they both do not work. They also state that I have a scripting error and I could not continue. The script error does NOT tell me an error message so there is no code. I seriously need my IE to start working and my NAV to also start working. I've got NSW and NIS and it doesn't work. Same problems. Anybody have any idea what I can do?



Thank you very much and if you have any answers, please email me via my gmail account or else I don't check my yahoo!



Thank you very much!



IE not working when I load some specific pages. Also, Norton Antivirus Installation fails.?microsoft outlook





norton will not install on a system that has viruses http://free.grisoft.com/doc/5390/lng/us/...



go here download it update it and run it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared web hosting