Sunday, November 29, 2009

IE formatting @yahoo.com is askew. Text is very large and overlapping. Cache was cleared to no avail

It is the entire yahoo.com website I have trouble with. IE displays the font large and overlapping. I don't have a mouse with a roller, I've cleared cache, and I've adjusted my screen resolution. Most other websites are fine, except AOL IM. My IM window also has similar formatting issues. In IE I changed my font size from medium to smaller, but it did not change the size of the yahoo.com pages.



IE formatting @yahoo.com is askew. Text is very large and overlapping. Cache was cleared to no avail.?microsoft frontpage





Close all Internet Explorer windows. Right Click on the desktop and select Properties. Go to Settings and change the screen resolution sizes to something bigger and better. Mine is 1024 by 768 pixels on a desktop computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared web hosting