Friday, November 27, 2009

Google forces IE to close?

Anytime I try to search for something on Google, my IE browser mysteriously closes. The same goes for Yahoo, Wikipedia, and ask.com; anytime I try to run a search for something, the window just closes.



Sometimes I get an error message that lets me know that IE has to close, but most of the time, it just disappears without notice. The end result is the same anyway, the window is gone and I don't have my search result.



What seems to be the problem here? How can I fix this?



Google forces IE to close?windows vista home premium





its called spyware



Google forces IE to close?ie tab internet explorer



You have been infected with spy/mal ware or virus.



Use the anti ... on them.
Run your spyware and virus programs in safe mode

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared web hosting