Sunday, November 29, 2009

Can't find Temp IE directory on XP with SP2?

For some unknown reason I can't find/access the temporary IE directory file on my XP system. The directory I am specifically looking for is located in C:/documents and settings/'username'/local settings/temp/temp IE. (The 'username' refers to the specific user that I want to see.) I have done this in the past and it worked but can't seem to find it now. I have turned on BOTH the SHOW HIDDEN FILES and SHOW SYSTEM HIDDEN FILES via Windows Explorer Tools menu folder options but still no luck. This particular directory contains many .tmp files that are created when you use IE. I like to clean it out as it gets very large over time.



Any help would be appreciated.



Can't find Temp IE directory on XP with SP2?windows mobile 6





HEY THERE YOU HAVE WRONG PATH



TRY THIS



C:\Documents and Settings\username\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files



check out then tell



Can't find Temp IE directory on XP with SP2?microsoft office 2003 internet explorer



use your system restore to go back to an earlyer time ,you problemly will find it there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared web hosting