Friday, November 27, 2009

Firefox/IE?

I have firefox now but I still have IE on my desktop. When I want to forward something to a friend, it goes to IE and it won't work right. How can I change it to FF when I want to forward mail?



Firefox/IE?windows xp sp2





Open FF



Go to TOOLS %26gt; OPTIONS



Check the box that says "check if Firefox is your default browser" and hit CHECK NOW



Firefox/IE?microsoft sql server internet explorer



Well, I think what you need to do is set Firefox to be your default browser. You can do this by clicking on Tools in Firefox, then Options, then put a check in the box that says "Always check to see if Firefox is the default browser on startup", then open up a new Firefox window, when it asks you to set Firefox as your default browser, click Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared web hosting