Friday, November 27, 2009

Has anyone downloaded IE 7? And have you experienced problems with it?

I am experiencing the most annoying problem with my pc and when it runs an error report the details say it has to do with IE. When I go to close out of a site it brings up a blank page and immmediately goes to error and closes out of IE altogether. I cannot contact Microsoft by Online Tech Support because it closes out when I open window. HELP! I am going Bonkers. I was told once you update to IE 7 there is no going back.



Has anyone downloaded IE 7? And have you experienced problems with it?www.microsoft.com





I personally do not have it because I read so much about problems but I did read where there is a fix for IE7 with MSN. Also type in Internet Explorer 7 browser in your search bar and there are several sites. #8 looks like it can help you. Good Luck.



Has anyone downloaded IE 7? And have you experienced problems with it?microsoft windows xp internet explorer



Go try another browser. You can get rid of IE 7 no problem.



If you are running Windows XP you can restore the system to a time previous to when you installed IE 7.
I had problems too. You can change back to IE6. All you have to do is go into the Add/Remove and remove IE7. It will automatically go back to IE6. To make it complete you will more than likely have to restart your computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared web hosting