Friday, November 27, 2009

IE toolbar messin' with my Yahoo toolbar!?

I've installed the Yahoo toolbar, lovin' it, but...the IE/MSN whatever toolbar at the very top of the page (with the Back/Forward buttons, HUMONGOUS search bar, etc) is soooo in the way. Is there a way to modify it, or better yet, put the back/forward buttons BACK with the File/Edit/View... buttons? Right now it's taking up way too much of my screen, and I liked it better BEFORE I upgraded my IE.



IE toolbar messin' with my Yahoo toolbar!?microsoft downloads





Click view above and enter toolbars. Enter customize to add them and others to the bar.



IE toolbar messin' with my Yahoo toolbar!?microsoft word 2003 internet explorer



yup, IE7 sucks that is why i use mozillia firefox, link included below.
Sorry, the stuff on the first line of IE7 is fixed. Microsoft made it that way on purpose, something about integrity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared web hosting