Sunday, November 29, 2009

IE 7 - Admin can't access to Internet Options?

Same case like here: http://sg.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind...



I have the same problem. And I have admin privileges and I tried to see any Group Policy stuff but it seems to be clean @ regedit. Anyway IE is saying when I'm trying to access to Internet Options:



Restrictions



This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please contact your system administrator.



And if I will make it hard I can see it but I can't edit anything, also is written in the window footer:



! Some settings are managed by your system administrator



I have:



BitDefender Prof 8



SpyBot Search %26amp; Destroy [Teatimer + IE protection]



TuneUp Utilities 2007 [cleaning XP and making it better]



CCleaner



Also I couldn't manage some Services to start or to stop..



Dont know what to do.. So thats it, don't know what to do.



Thanks for ur time!



IE 7 - Admin can't access to Internet Options?





Try following the instructions at:



http://geekpedia.wordpress.com/2007/06/0...



Make sure to update both the registry key in HKEY_CURRENT_USER and the one in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared web hosting