Sunday, November 29, 2009

Why am I able to use firefox but I can't use IE? I do not want firefox! Help! 10 points?

I installed firefox and made it my default browser because everyone said it was better than IE. But I just don't like firefox. I like IE better. Before I installed firefox IE was working fine and I was able to use IE with no problems. But after I installed firefox I noticed that IE was no longer working right. Like whenever I open just 1 page on IE like 53 pages will automatically open, and I can't go to any websites on IE because I just get a message that says "application not found" whenever I try. All I can do is click links on the home page (yahoo) and go to the subsequent sites (like yahoo answers, where I am now). I uninstalled firefox, did a virus scan (which detedted no viruses), and attempted to do several system restores, but each time I got a message saying that the system settings could not be resored. So what do I do to fix IE? Please someone help me! 10 points.



Why am I able to use firefox but I can't use IE? I do not want firefox! Help! 10 points?microsoft excel





Download the IE package first from Microsoft first. Remove Firefox by Control Panel %26gt; Add Remove software/program then remove your IE from the same place and restore IE from your downloaded IE file.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared web hosting