Wednesday, November 25, 2009

When I open IE, it says the 'IE is running with add-ons diabled.?

When I open IE, it says the 'IE is running with add-ons diabled.



When I click the tools icon on IE, the manage add-ons icon doesnt light up and i cannot enable /dis able the add-ons.



I didnt disable the add-ons in the first place! Any suggestions please



When I open IE, it says the 'IE is running with add-ons diabled.?windows vista home premium





Use the attached help article to learn about add-ons and some of the problems associated with them. Scroll down about 1/4 of the way to the section on "Troubleshooting Internet Explorer after installation".



http://www.ie-vista.com/known_issues.htm...



Sorry, I can't give you any other advice. I learned a long time ago to never buy, download or use any new Microsoft product until it was available to the general public for at least 6 months and preferably a full year. That way issues such as yours are found and hopefully corrected. Good luck.



plrr



When I open IE, it says the 'IE is running with add-ons diabled.?ie tab internet explorer



under tools, look at Manage Add Ons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared web hosting