Wednesday, November 25, 2009

My IE 7 under Vista loads up very slowly, runs slow, slow keystrokes. I've turned off add ons.

None of my other browsers on my machine (Vista box) exhibit these same behaviors. Someone suggested I take off google toolbar but in two other machines I have (an XP and yet another Vista machine) I have google toolbar and my IE 7 works just fine. I don't have any viruses or spyware that I know of because this machine has Norton and I scan regularly. I don't think it's sys resoures as I have 3GB RAM %26amp; Intel quad core @2.4GHz. Any ideas how to resolve IE's perf issue?



My IE 7 under Vista loads up very slowly, runs slow, slow keystrokes. I've turned off add ons. Any advise?windows mobile 6





turn off norton

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared web hosting