Friday, November 27, 2009

When using IE 6.0, I frequently experience an unresponsive "back" button. Why is this?

Often times when using IE 6, and possibly Firefox as well, it is not uncommon for me to have to press the back button mutiple times to go back. Sometimes it seems to be stuck on a certain page, only letting me go back if I press back mutiple times -- very quickly -- often causing me to go back further than I want due to the speed at which I have to press it to get back from a page. The middle "down arrow" button between the forward and back button seems more reliable, but sometimes this can be ambigious and buggy as well. Are these IE issues, or webpage issues?



When using IE 6.0, I frequently experience an unresponsive "back" button. Why is this?windows 95





This is my answer that will get me over the 5000 point mark. It is because you have been redirected a few times with a post and they put in a script to try to stop you from using the back button. From now on when you have a problem with that, click the little arrow by the back button and scroll down the list.



RJ



When using IE 6.0, I frequently experience an unresponsive "back" button. Why is this?download ie internet explorer



I believe them to be nasty web page programming issues. I've found that when I hit one of these nasty pages the best work around is to hold down the back button for the history drop down and selecting from there. I think the web master is using some form like a java redirect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared web hosting