Friday, November 27, 2009

I reloaded IE and the popup keeps comming that says I have a virus?

I did a dumb thing by opening an email that I was not familiar with. Duh....Oh well, now I uninstalled IE and the popup stopped when I use flock or netscape navigatou. I need to use the IE because i am in an online class and it only operates with IE. What to do What to do? Halp Hep Haplesss me plz?



The popup says: System Error you have and unknown trojan, bla bla bla click on click button to fix problem.and download a virus I did not do this and downloaded Spybot after Norton did not recognize it. Spybot did not find the vurus either and I do not know how to find the popup to disable it. The popup blocker does not stop it either I have three popup stoppers and nothing can stop the window from appearing every time I click or move the mouse. Odeah...what to do?



I reloaded IE and the popup keeps comming that says I have a virus?microsoft net





Downlaod AVG anti-virus for free and it will clean your computer



http://free.grisoft.com/doc/download-fre...



I reloaded IE and the popup keeps comming that says I have a virus?microsoft flight simulator internet explorer



for the mean time, use a laptop for your class, and for your computer... you may have to wipe your hardrive and restart it... Bring t to a computer pro that may be able to help you...



try avg too.
Try ie 6.
you have a virus
Its not a virus, its not spyware, its more of a trojan thats highjacked your browser, dont worry it not damage your computer buts it is very annoying. Panda Internet Security 2008 will remove the adware..but..it will uninstall Norton when downloading it (30 day trial)



http://www.pandasecurity.com/homeusers/s...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared web hosting