Friday, November 27, 2009

My Vista IE 7 crashed. I need to download IE 7 for Vista but only see IE7 downloads for XP.?

All of a sudden IE 7 will not load. I would like to download it but the only downloads I see are for XP. Is there a special download for Vista or will the XP version work?



My Vista IE 7 crashed. I need to download IE 7 for Vista but only see IE7 downloads for XP.?windows vista





Vista only runs in 32 bit mode under one application



the Internet Explorer



because there arent any activex controls written in 64 bit



I am not 100 % sure but usually a failure of IE7



actually from about IE5 requires a reinstall of OS



My Vista IE 7 crashed. I need to download IE 7 for Vista but only see IE7 downloads for XP.?windows defender internet explorer



http://www.microsoft.com/windows/downloa...
u can download IE7 from microsoft website or doenload.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared web hosting