Friday, November 27, 2009

Ymess used IE to open a .gif file, and I don't want it to use IE...How do I change this?

I opened a recieved .gif file a friend had sent me, and it opened it in IE7. Normally it used to use windows picture and fax viewer...This is what I want it to do! Since this occurred after updating yahoo browser for another user of this computer...I use Firefox for browsing myself, I have to assume that it has to do with the update. I really want to know how to change it back...or at least get it to use Firefox instead...I hate IE!



Ymess used IE to open a .gif file, and I don't want it to use IE...How do I change this?windows themes





Click Start %26gt; Control Panel %26gt; Folder Options. Then choose the "File Types" tab. Scroll down until you reach "GIF". You will see the current program that opens it. Press "Change" and choose the program you want to use to open GIF files.



Hope that helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared web hosting