Sunday, November 29, 2009

In IE: How to import IE bookmarks to google bookmark in google taskbar?

I tried the IE import function but it only picked automatically 180 of my 1200 overall bookmark. any reason? i am in IE and want to stay in IE not go to mozila or other webbrowther. in the google bar you have a google bookmark you have a picklist, at the bottom of it you can choose import IE bookmark. when i click on it it imports 200 of my total 1200 bookmarks. thanks a lot in advance



In IE: How to import IE bookmarks to google bookmark in google taskbar?microsoft access





Unfortunately, my message isn't much of an answer. I just tried it and it imported all of my 329 bookmarks from IE 7.



I'm thinking that it might have a limit to the depth of folders (subfolders under subfolders under subfolders, etc). The deepest mine go is five levels.



Does it let you see them all when it offers to select which ones you want to import? It could be long, but maybe try a hundred at a time or something similar.



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared web hosting