Friday, November 27, 2009

Why does IE pop back up after minimizing?

I start IE or occasionally refresh it to see if I have mail (Yahoo is the home page). If I click the minimize button, IE pops right back up as if I hit the restore button.



Does this have anything to do with the advertising??



Anybody had this happen?



Why does IE pop back up after minimizing?microsoft xp





I have noticed in IE7 that when I click a link or open a 2nd or 3rd browser that focus returns to the browser that is loading, even when I have minimized it so I can read something else in the meantime. Not sure if it's advertising related or just a default behavior that forces you to watch a web page as it loads. Like watching paint dry.



It's pretty annoying, but I haven't heard or read anything about it being a problem for MS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared web hosting