Friday, November 20, 2009

IE 7...How do I open my Bookmarks in tabs with IE 7?

I can open all my Bookmarks in tabs in Firefox, but not in IE 7.Is it possible to open my bookmarks in tabs in IE 7?



IE 7...How do I open my Bookmarks in tabs with IE 7?microsoft net





Click the star-shaped icon in the upper-left area of the screen.



IE 7...How do I open my Bookmarks in tabs with IE 7?microsoft flight simulator internet explorer



No problem, open your favorites, right click on the site, and choose open in new tab
In order to open all of your bookmarks in tabs at the same time, you need to put them all in a folder within your bookmarks. Then click the star shaped icon in the upper left to show your bookmarks. Then hover over the folder which contains the bookmarks you want to open. You should see a blue arrow appear next to the folder. Click that arrow to open all the bookmarks within that folder in tabs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared web hosting