Friday, November 20, 2009

I use IE but want to also use MODZILLA FIREFOX...what will I need do once its on (Ive only used IE)?

Im only familiar with IE and didnt even know until recently that its ok to have both on there (IE and Firefox). Ive been having a lot of probs with IE b/c it is VERY slow, keeps crashing, homepage keeps rearranging itself and I am worried about spyware.



Ive heard Firefox works well so I wanna try it..........just wondering though, what will I need to do once its on? Does it work the same way as IE or it it a completely different setup? Wheres the best place to download it from? Also, will it slow down my computer more to have both IE and Firefox on it?



I use IE but want to also use MODZILLA FIREFOX...what will I need do once its on (Ive only used IE)?microsoft outlook





Mozilla Firefox is the best web browser out. I use it myself. I suggest you stop using IE because you can easily get spyware and annoying pop ups out of nowhere. Firefox blocks all of that so you dont have to worry about it. Once you download the program it will ask you if you want to transfer every you had saved on IE to Firefox, so basically you wont lose anything at all.



I use IE but want to also use MODZILLA FIREFOX...what will I need do once its on (Ive only used IE)?windows messenger internet explorer



Download it from the mozilla website (just type mozilla firefox in google) and it works in exactly the same way. it wont slow down your computer to have both on (at least for me it hasnt)
It's fine to use both programs if you choose to do so, I use both and like both of them...when I want to use IE, I just click on the IE icon...if I want to use Firefox, I click on Firefox icon...just that simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared web hosting