Saturday, April 24, 2010

Mozilla and IE problem, help ASAP please?

Ok. I use a laptop, and a wireless router that is connected to our desktop and our DSL.



I am connected to the internet, however Mozilla Firefox and IE will not connect to any websites, firefox only comes up blank no matter what site I go to and regardless of its address or an IP address. IE says cannot connect. However, AIM and Limewire and things like that work just fine.



The desktop has the internet and Firefox and IE are working, but not on my laptop.



Even when I plug the Ethernet directly to my laptop, the problem is the same, AIM LImewire works, but Firefox and IE will only come up blank and unable to connect.



How do I figure out what the problem is and how to fix this?



Mozilla and IE problem, help ASAP please?microsoft downloads





It is very possible that one of your other software (limewire is my guess) is hogging up all your internet speed. Try disabling limewire from starting when the computer starts and restart the computer. Try using the internet without turning on limewire.



If this is the problem, you will have to go into limewire settings and limit the speed alloted to it. I do no currently have limewire, but dig around in the settings a bit, and I'm sure you'll find it.



~WhoCares357



Mozilla and IE problem, help ASAP please?microsoft word 2003 internet explorer



TRy cleaning your registry out and that should solve your problem.



Good luck



http://www.ccleaner.com
maybe your setting is currently set to Offline Mode ( I mean Work Offline). To fix these, go to tools%26gt; then click the work offline if it is checked. So was to the Internet Explorer. That's all, and I hope this help.
try checking for a firewall that is blocking Firefox for IE...



power cycle both the modem and router after you connect to the net.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared web hosting